If you’re pissed off because the new Ghostbusters are women, it’s not because of your loyalty to the original franchise – you just hate women.
We Ain’t Afraid of No Female Ghostbusters
- Playing the Field / ICC Cricket World Cup Final In terms of viewership, the ICC Cricket World Cup is the third most popular global sporting event, behind only the Olympics and the all-conquering FIFA World Cup. The 2015 tournament, jointly hosted by Australia and New Zealand, had an official attendance of over 1 million people. A total of 14 countries competed in 49 matches […]
- Not So Lucky: Chasing Asylum Review It is provoking and will make you uncomfortable but every Australian should watch Chasing Asylum.
- Review: Men I picked up Men because the blurb proclaimed it to be an exploration of 'female desire'. I was expecting irony. I was disappointed.
- Review: Yeti’s Demon Dive Bar Don't get me wrong, I definitely had fun, but an hour at this Dive Bar isn't something I'd recommend to everyone.
- Gender and Cycling In many places around the world, Australia included, the majority of people on bikes are male. Is this a problem? Alexander Sheko believes so.
- Review: Willy Wanka Will Reinehr, in the title role of Wanka, stood out with a huge stage presence.
- Unimelb Marches for LGBTIQ Inclusion In a step forward for inclusion, The University of Melbourne will participate in the Midsumma Pride March for the first time.
- Got a tip? Get in touch.
- Browse our archives...