If you’re pissed off because the new Ghostbusters are women, it’s not because of your loyalty to the original franchise – you just hate women.
We Ain’t Afraid of No Female Ghostbusters
- ZINES: DIY You want to insert yourself and your soon-to-be-famous creativity and wit into the underground zine culture? Not to worry, Farrago’s got your back with a step-by-step guide.
- Counsel in Couplets: Exams I’m stuck in a vortex of GOT binges and can’t bring myself to study for what will be my first ever uni exam period
- Bitch Better Have My Money The trope depicting uni students as broke and living on a shoestring budget is a commonly used one – and eerily accurate, by many accounts.
- We Need to Talk… To: Melbourne Global Mobility Cc: Arts Faculty, Melbourne Uni Bureaucracy Subject: We need to talk… Dear Melbourne Global Mobility, It hurts me to write this, it really does, but there are things that I need to say to you. You mean too much to me for dishonesty. We’ve had some great times together, but there […]
- A Response to Daniel Andrews Student Nathan Fioritti goes on Q&A
- trigger warning Ava K discusses the complex issue of trigger warnings. She has collected a few of the arguments against trigger warnings and explains why they are absolute tripe.
- In Defense of Shia LeBeouf Shia LaBeouf: more than just a meme.
- Got a tip? Get in touch.
- Browse our archives...