If you’re pissed off because the new Ghostbusters are women, it’s not because of your loyalty to the original franchise – you just hate women.
We Ain’t Afraid of No Female Ghostbusters
- Notes to the Weird Side Revolution is like Saturn, it devours its own children. – Danton’s Death, Geörg Buchner
- THE BUSHFOODIE’S GUIDE TO THRIFTY CAMPUS DINING your friendly neighbourhood grumpy scientist is here to tell you how to eat dirt cheap while at uni. Emphasis on the dirt.
- Down with VSU Defend our Student Union!
- The Horror The first horror film ever made, if you use the term ‘horror film’ loosely and decide to not give a fuck about context, authorial intention or even common sense, was about a train. Specifically, it’s about a train arriving at a station in 1896; it’s not some Metlink slasher flick, but in fact a silent […]
- Come ACME Bruh I, Wile E. Coyote, would like to lodge yet another complaint regarding two more of your faulty products.
- Review: Celia Pacquola Pacquola takes the audience through an assortment stories, mainly about her life as a 33-year-old, semi-alcoholic cheese eater.
- Interview: Rhys Nicholson Essentially my comedy is “penises and how they relate to me”.
- Got a tip? Get in touch.
- Browse our archives...