UMSU Environment Office Bearer Report

<p>We fucked up. Edition two of Farrago contained the University of Melbourne Student Union (UMSU) environment department&#8217;s office bearer report from edition one. We love them and we&#8217;re sorry for this. Here&#8217;s the correct version.</p>

We fucked up. Edition two of Farrago contained the University of Melbourne Student Union (UMSU) environment department’s office bearer report from edition one. We love them and we’re sorry for this. Here’s the correct version:

2018’s going to be a big year in enviro. Already we’ve inspired new students through our SummerFest events; a sustainability-focused walking tour of campus and a combined cooking class and film screening hosted in the Melbourne University Food Cooperative (level one, Union House). We also had a great deal of fun with the Environmental Disaster Haunted House and the Activist History Tour during the Union House sleepover. Fossil Free MU is gearing up for some more direct action to let the university admin’s know that we won’t stop until they fully divest from fossil fuel companies. Then, prepare yourselves for Radical Education Week 2018! In week five, Parkville campus will play host to fascinating workshops on radical things you won’t learnt at a university.

Lucy Turton and Callum Simpson, UMSU environment officers.