Why the Left Sucks: An Inquiry into Campus’s Most Hated Political Group

It is no exaggeration to say that The University of Melbourne is one of the largest breeding grounds for leftist thought in the country. For those of us who have been on campus–walked past the columns

The Picnic

<p>Something not quite </p>

Something not quite                Something not quite
right, just something quite                                                                    quiet
something quiet, kind of                       quite             something       quite something
something quiet            a kind of quiet            quite quiet                      kind of
kind of quiet        quite                             quite something                         right?
something right, no.        Something quiet.           Something quite quiet
Not right, not right, kind of wrong, quite quiet. Something.                     Something wrong
Something on, gone.            Gone.          Something quiet.        Something gone, kind of.
Gone kind of, gone.          Something off.            Something gone off.             Something gone.
Kind off. Kind of gone off.      Off, quite.          Quite gone off.          Something wrong.
Something quiet.
Something gone.

Farrago's magazine cover - Edition Four 2022

EDITION FOUR 2022 AVAILABLE NOW!

Saddle up! Farrago’s brand spanking new edition is here! It’s jam-packed with art, photography, news, non-fiction and creative writing; and it calls on you to “be the cowboy.” “But what does that mean?” you ask. Well, let the wise words of Mitski guide you… ”What would a swaggering cowboy riding into town do in this situation?”