State Electorate Profile: Brunswick

Abbey Saxon gives you the political rundown on Melbourne's most (in)famous inner-northern suburb.

Why the Left Sucks: An Inquiry into Campus’s Most Hated Political Group

It is no exaggeration to say that The University of Melbourne is one of the largest breeding grounds for leftist thought in the country. For those of us who have been on campus–walked past the columns

One-Sentence Nightmares

I peeled off my mask and my face came with it, layer upon layer until nothing was left but an empty void.

Black and blue buildings with windows lit, a cat in one. A shadow-monster emerges from a grate.

PSA: Myki officers outside stop 1. —Nalini Jacob Roussety

Concession card please. —Nalini Jacob Roussety

Why haven’t you touched on today, young mam. —Nalini Jacob Roussety

I dreamt that I was dreaming, and then I woke, but it was still the dream, and then I woke, but I didn't know how to tell the difference. —Zoe Keeghan

I peeled off my mask and my face came with it, layer upon layer until nothing was left but an empty void. —Zoe Keeghan

She woke up sweating, a sigh of relief that she had escaped her nightmare, but it was at that moment she realised she never did. —Laura Quintero

Farrago's magazine cover - Edition Five 2022

EDITION SIX 'RETROFUTURISM' AVAILABLE NOW!

Our last print edition of 2022 is here! This wild, visionary edition is filled with burning nostalgia, glittering hope, and tantalising visions of the future, past, and present.