Staff News #29 – 26 Sept

1. Moving Week – Final Reminders 2. Relocation Promo Packages 3. Building 168 User Training

no-newsstaff

Contents:
1. Moving Week – Final Reminders
2. Relocation Promo Packages
3. Building 168 User Training

4. Mon 3 Oct – New Keys Distributed
5. Building 168 Public Opening Date
6. Update your eSignature

7. Skye's a winner!
8. Julian's bunny family
Important Updates
1. Moving Week! — It's finally here...

We made it, folks! A few final reminders to make this week run as smoothly as possible:

• PLEASE check the Move Page on the Intranet throughout the week for any updates.
  • Complete your Relocation Checklist (if you haven't already)
  • Make sure any boxes/items you need moved are properly labelled and grouped together neatly for the movers
  • Double-check the 'Fit Out Schedule' on the Intranet to make sure you haven't packed unnecessary furniture/other items 

This is undoubtedly going to be a hectic week, so please remember to take care!  Staff are also recommended to work from home on moving days unless you are required to be on site. 

2. Relocation Promo Packages — Coming soon!

To help folks find us after the move, Comms & Design are preparing a package of promotional materials for departments to roll out on their socials/webpages. This package will include copy and a Figma template you can customise with your department's new location.

We're hoping to roll these packages out before Building 168 opens to the public on Mon 17 Oct. Keep an eye on the Staff News for updates!

3. Building 168 User Training — Check your email invites

Staff who are required to attend FIP/Fire Systems and AV/IT Systems training in the new building should have all received email invites for these sessions. If you didn't receive an invite and believe you should have, please email Ciara ASAP. 

Deadlines / Dates
4. Monday 3 October — Get your new keys for 168!

Next Monday will be our first day in the Building 168 – woohoo! Keys will be distributed from this date onward, more details on logistics for this to come. Helpers on moving days will get their keys early!

5. Monday 17 October — Building 168 opens to students

UMSU's new home will be open to the public from Monday 17 October. This includes public-facing service, autonomous spaces, and room bookings. 

Other
6. Update your eSignature — Let folks know where to find you!

Put a little reminder in your calendar to update your eSignature with your new address details once you've moved.  Forget how to? Click here.

Good News Stories
7. Kicking goals and winning awards — Congrats Skye!

A huge congratulations to Skye from the Comms team for taking out TWO awards at her football club's Presentation Night over the weekend — the peer-voted Player's Player and overall Coaches Award. You rock, Skye!

8. Some funny bunny — Have you herd about Julian's rabbits?

Start Monday off with a pun on a collective of rabbits! Meet Coda a cheeky, inquisitive, hungry bunny. He likes his rabbit pellets, celery, banana and blueberries. Coda's family includes siblings Moog or Mogu, MayMay and Snowpuff.

Important: If you know a staff member or elected student representative at UMSU who is not currently recieving these emails, please inform:
communications@union.unimelb.edu.au immediately. 
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube
Spotify
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*