New Non-Fiction (Jan 2023 #2)

library-nonfictionno-news
  • Before We Were Trans: A New History of Gender - Kit Heyam 306.76809 HEY

• Cults: Inside the World's Most Notorious Groups and Understanding the People Who Joined Them - Max Cutler & Kevin Conley 209 CUT

• The World: A Family History - Simon Sebag Montefiore 929.7 MON

• Women and Leadership: Real Lives, Real Lessons - Julia Gillard & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 303.34082 GIL

• Higher Sobriety: My Years Without Booze - Jill Stark 362.292 STA

• The Body is not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love - Sonya Renee Taylor 158.1 TAY

• How to do the Work: Recognise Your Patterns, Heal from your Past, and Create Your Self - Nicole LePera 128.2 LEP

• Proving Ground: The Untold Story of the Six Women Who Programmed the World's First Modern Computer - Kathy Kleiman 004.9022 KLE

• The Breach: The Untold Story of the Investigation into January 6th - Denver Riggleman & Hunter Walker 973.933 RIG

• Small Town Girl: Love, Lies and the Undercover Police - Donna McLean 363.232 MACL

• The Noom Mindset: Learn the Science, Lose the Weight - Noom Inc. 613.25 NOO

• What Writers Read: 35 Writers on Their Favourite Book - Pandora Sykes (ed.) 028.9 SYK

• Nomad Century: How to Survive the Climate Upheaval - Gaia Vince 304.8 VIN

• Money with Jess: Your Ultimate Guide to Household Budgeting - Jessica Irvine 332.024 IRV

• How to Doodle: The Complete Guide - Kamo 741.51 KAM

• Choose Compassion: Why it Matters and How it Works - James Kirby 152.4 KIR

• Spare - Prince Harry 941.086092 HAR

• By Students, For Students: A History of the Melbourne University Union - James Waghorne 378.9451 WAG