New Non-Fiction (Jan 2023)

library-nonfictionno-news
I am NOT Fine, Thanks
  • Freedom, Only Freedom: The Prison Writings of Behrouz Boochani - Behrouz Boochani 325.2109994 BOO

• Neighbourhood Guide to Cycling: Naarm--Melbourne - Trent Holden 796.6099451 HOL

• The Rebel and the Kingdom: The True Story of the Secret Mission to Overthrow the North Korean Regime - Bradley Hope 323.092 HOP

• Without Warning and Only Sometimes: Scenes from an Unpredictable Childhood - Kit De Waal 928 DEW

• Growing into Autism - Sandra Thom-Jones 616.85882 THO

• Remainders of the Day: More Diaries from The Bookshop, Wigtown - Shaun Bythell 381.45002092 BYT

• Marie Kondo's Kurashi at Home: How to Organize Your Space and Achieve Your Ideal Life - Marie Kondo 648.5 KON

• I am NOT Fine, Thanks - Wil Anderson 792.76028 AND

• Dear Dolly: On Love, Life and Friendship: Collected Wisdom from her Sunday Times Style Column - Dolly Alderton 158.2 ALD

• Agatha Christie: A Very Elusive Woman - Lucy Worsley 928 CHR

• Healing Through Words - Rupi Kaur 158.16 KAU

• Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life - Hector Garcia 158 GAR

• Novelist as Vocation - Haruki Murakami 895.645 MUR

• Visual Thinking: The Hidden Gifts of People Who Think in Pictures, Patterns and Abstractions - Temple Grandin 153.42 GRA

• Edible Economics: A Hungry Economist Explains the World - Ha-Joon Chang 330 CHA

• The Letters of Shirley Jackson - Shirley Jackson 928 JAC

• Investing with She's on the Money: Build Your Future Wealth - Victoria Devine 332.678 DEV

• Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants - Robin Wall Kimmerer 305.897 KIM