Flow like Water: Watercolour Painting Workshop

Join artist Nila Shekarvand on Tuesday 24th October 5:30-7:30pm to experience a calming and creative journey with guided meditation and painting. Relax your exam nerves while mastering the intricate world of watercolour painting.

no-newswk-archive

What: Flow like Water: Watercolour Painting Workshop

When: Tuesday 24th October 5:30-7:30pm

Location: Arts Lab, Level 1 Arts and Cultural Building, Parkville Campus (MAP)

Free Registration: LINK

Experience a calming and creative journey with guided meditation and painting by artist Nila Shekarvand from the Victorian College of the Arts. 

Relax your exam nerves while mastering the intricate world of watercolour painting.

Embrace the opportunity to unwind and elevate your artistic skills.

Watercolour is a widely used medium, but its "unforgiving" nature makes it one of the most challenging. This workshop will help you maintain calm and focus while equipping you with the skills necessary to create a finished watercolour painting. 

Learn essential techniques such as fundamental drawing, colour mixing, tonal wash construction, and a thoughtful use of watercolour paints for maximum impact. All experience levels are welcome!

Please note: Registration for this workshop is required. Seats are limited. Only register your attendance if you can attend the event. All workshop materials provided.

If you have any questions email channon.goodwin@unimelb.edu.au

Accessibility is very important at George Paton Gallery and ArtsLab. Please contact us so we can provide you with the right support to participate in this activity.