Fussy Artlab: Accessories DIY Workshop

Join the team from Fussy Artlab for a handmade workshop! Design your own accessories, create a personalized gift for your bestie or simply relax and make new friends.

no-newswk-archive

Accessories DIY Workshop is a student-led workshop developed by the student craft collective Fussy Artlab.

Join the team from Fussy Artlab for a handmade workshop! Design your own accessories, create a personalized gift for your bestie or simply relax and make new friends.

When :

Friday  08 September 1-4 pm

Thursday 21 September 1-4 pm

Location

Arts Lab, Level 1 Arts and Cultural Building, Parkville Campus

Prices (time-based charging)

The first hour: $25

Each added half hour: $10

(We give group discounts so invite your friends!)

Note: Any remaining profits will be used to support students' mental well-being.

Who's it for? This workshop is perfect for beginners – no experience necessary. Plus, it's a great activity for all kinds of small or big parties! 

Contact and reservations: DM us on Instagram (fussy_artlab) to reserve your spot today! 😍

What do I get:

1) Free pizza

2) Various craft materials including clay (light & stone), shrink plastic, glue, etc.

3) One-to-one support

4) A cozy venue

What you can make:

1) Earrings

2) Rings

3) Hair clips & hair bands

4) Keychains

5) Necklaces

6) Fridge magnets

7) Press-on nails

8) Phone cases

By the end of the workshop, you'll gain handcraft skills, make new friends, and most importantly, you can bring your own-designed handmade accessories home, or give it to someone special. Or, if you want, we'll even help you sell your masterpiece! 🤩