Secrets of My Success: Ruby-Rose Pivet-Marsh

Join us for a special professional development talk by writer, producer and arts worker Ruby-Rose Pivet-Marsh: Wednesday 23rd August 1-2pm, Level 3, Rowden White Library, Student Pavilion, University of Melbourne, Parkville.

no-newswk-archive

What: Secrets of My Success: Ruby-Rose Pivet-Marsh

When: Wednesday 23rd August 1-2pm

Where: Level 3, Rowden White Library
Student Pavilion, University of Melbourne, Parkville

RSVP NOW

Join us for a special professional development talk by writer, producer and arts worker Ruby-Rose Pivet-Marsh.

Ruby will discuss their practice, career pathway, and strategies for creative collaboration and collectivity.

Ruby is currently the Artistic Director and co-CEO of Emerging Writers’ Festival and is a co-founder of the Latinx arts collective, Yo Soy.

The Emerging Writers’ Festival (EWF) is one of Australia’s most established and well-respected literary festivals. EWF exists to develop, nurture and promote Australia’s new writing talent, creating platforms for connecting writing communities and their audiences.

Yo Soy Collective provides a platform for creatives from Latin America to break creative boundaries. Since 2018, Yo Soy has been centring Latin American creative voices and curating projects for artists to create, connect and celebrate culture.