Campus Bests

<p>BEST COFFEE Kere Kere is the best cup on campus—pay for a beverage, collect your playing card and then decide whether a portion of the proceeds goes back to the owner or to social, environmental or cultural causes. BEST TOILET TIP If in doubt of the location of the amenities, your closest toilets will be [&hellip;]</p>

BEST COFFEE

Kere Kere is the best cup on campus—pay for a beverage, collect your playing card and then decide whether a portion of the proceeds goes back to the owner or to social, environmental or cultural causes.

BEST TOILET TIP

If in doubt of the location of the amenities, your closest toilets will be by a staircase. The higher up you go, the more likely they are to be clean and luxurious.

Campus Bests Crepes

BEST BRUNCH

Amp up your francophilia with a crepe hot off the frypan at Carte Crepes, in the shady laneway beside John Medley. Lemon and sugar, nutella or the works. Mmmmm…crepes.

Campus Bests Old Arts

BEST HARRY POTTER LANDMARK

Old Quad, by South Lawn, is the perfect location for Quidditch. Keep this in mind for graduation day, cos leaving Parkville without a token photo of you in your robes beneath the arches would be complete blasphemy.

BEST BAR FOR STUDY

Tsubu, located behind the 1888 building, is the best place for revision over a few jugs with a tute group. Remember antihistemines to fight the pollen- heavy trees, and don’t forget to try the okonomiyake (Japanese pancakes).

BEST THEATRE FOR NAPPING

Budget airlines have nothing on the leg room at The Spot– pick a crowded first year subject, wait for the lights to dim and voila.

Campus Bests Courtyard

BEST HIDING PLACE

Dodging that new first year acquaintance? The Elisabeth Murdoch courtyard is silent and has nice benches covered in pigeons. Find it through the doors from Elisabeth Murdoch A.